Fibrebond berthing units provide comfortable housing for personnel living on site at government and military operations. Single-module units and multiple-module units are manufactured and shipped fully furnished with various customization options, to any location. Installation of furnishings and other components takes place during manufacturing and requires less on-site activity than conventional construction to help maintain a secure and controlled construction site. Fibrebond’s manufacturing and construction method provides a cost effective and timely solution without sacrificing the integrity of the finished product.
Unlike conventional construction and other modular options, Fibrebond’s precastconcrete units are built to withstand the test of time.
Benefits of Fibrebond berthing units include:
- Secure Site Work. Installation of furnishings, appliances, electrical components, climate control systems, etc. are implemented during the manufacturing process and helps maintain a secure and controlled construction site, because it requires less on-site work and manpower.
- Customization. Fibrebond berthing units are fully outfitted with a variety of options
including cabinetry, desks, showers, toilets, washer and dryer units, stove tops, microwaves, refrigerators and more. Floor plan customization is limitless, offering single to multiple occupancy units.
- Speed. Simultaneous site prep work and manufacturing reduces time to completion and risk of budget overruns. Berthing units arrive on location fully furnished requiring less finish work than conventional construction.
- Cost Effective. Fibrebond’s process is ideal in desolate locations where
manpower and materials for construction are at a premium.
- Durability. Precast concrete is naturally resistant to fire, mold, mildew and termites. Fibrebond berthing units are UL-752 bullet resistant, have a two-hour fire rating and designed to withstand 140 mph winds. Life spans for concrete building products can double or triple those of other common building products.
- Multiple Usages. Usages for Fibrebond berthing units are endless, including housing for government and military facilities, relief and distress operations and training operations and exercises.