Industrious, Motivated People are the Difference
The success of Fibrebond will always depend on attracting and retaining high-caliber individuals. Fibrebond seeks people who share a commitment to uncompromising service to our customers and co-workers. Fibrebond welcomes people who share this work ethic, have new ideas and want to become part of a unique team of people. If you are one of those people, and your qualifications and skills fit our job opening, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
1300 Davenport Drive
Minden, LA 71055
Fax: (318) 371-6395
Fibrebond is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with our values, employment is subject to a full background and reference check, as well as a drug test. A staffing agency will be used to collect and screen all qualified applications for hourly manufacturing jobs.
Director of Quality Assurance
Responsible for directing the Quality department for a manufacturer of both concrete and steel solutions to house mission critical equipment. The Director will lead the quality team in a fast paced manufacturing environment to assure that products are produced with the highest possible quality standards. Additionally this position supports all continuous improvement efforts, best practice adoption, standardization, cost reduction efforts, productivity and other enhancement projects. In addition, the Director is responsible for direct interface with our customers’ quality teams to assure that we develop and meet standards required by them. This position is responsible for leading the development and execution of process control and quality management systems, and providing leadership to project teams through all aspects of the continuous improvement process to improve quality, cycle time, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Supervises and monitors the work of quality control inspectors.
- Assures product quality.
- Assures inspectors are provided with proper training, resources, clarification, etc.
- Supports “accept/reject” decisions made by inspectors as needed.
- Provides input and problem solving ideas to benefit overall plant efficiency.
- Assembles facts and process criteria to be used in development of Standard Operating Procedures, Quality Control Manuals and travelers. Provides data entry as well as state approval prep prior to submitting to respective states.
- Reports discrepant areas to respective Supervisors for corrective action.
- Revises and updates the Quality Control Manual to incorporate statistical control programs.
- Assigns special audits to respective inspectors.
- Establishes root causes of problems and provides input for corrective action.
- Monitors department hours.
- Relates performance issues to Supervisors of plant employees regarding quality of work and actively work with Supervisors to devise and implement solutions.
- Assists state inspectors or third party with plant audits.
- Monitors print changes, bill changes, and engineering changes.
- Identifies needs for standards revisions.
- Assures proper handling of both third party and state labels as directed.
- Conducts interviews for new hires.
- Completes performance reviews and provides constructive feedback.
- Broad strategic thinker, with clear vision and direction of world class change management.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally with other leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a hands-on environment when necessary, yet see the big picture on a global basis
- Able to combine assertive initiative with professional discipline and demeanor to accomplish difficult tasks through other people
- Capable of quickly establishing credibility, influencing constituencies and persuading professionals at all levels.
- Aligns individual performance goals and measures systematically, and consistently uses them to drive performance. Strong results orientation and a tireless work ethic with the emotional intelligence to know when to push harder and when to look for alternative approaches.
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills. Good business judgment and problem solving skills with solid economic, industry and competitive landscape insight.
- Establishes conditions systematically for high performance teamwork based on the requirements of the situation.
- An individual of strong values and the highest levels of integrity.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated capability to lead change and transformation activities.
5 years industrial manufacturing operations experience.
8+ years Quality Manager experience in a manufacturing environment or international experience.
- 5 years experience in continuous improvement methodologies.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field required; Masters in Engineering or related field preferred.
- Excellent project management skills and experience.
- Demonstrated lean manufacturing skills and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in implemented quality practices that have led to improved performance.
- High comfort level and proficiency with Total Quality Management, ISO (International Organization for Standardization), and Lean Manufacturing
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Proven record of performance and trusted professional and leadership credibility.
- Experienced and passionate team leader with proven problem solving experience and process focus.
- Excellent training and presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Power Point, Excel, and Word.
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hand to finger, handle or feel: and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please send a resume to email@example.com by August 21, 2015, to be considered for this position.
Electrical Engineer- Power
Are you a self-starter who enjoys a challenge? Do you enjoy putting ideas on paper and bringing them to fruition?
We are interested in creative and motivated Electrical Engineers looking to make a difference by becoming an integral part of our Power team. This position is a rewarding opportunity for a self-starting, hands-on individual to design custom enclosures for switchgear motor controls and power control equipment for use in the energy/utility sectors. Our team needs someone with excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills.
As an Electrical Engineer, a typical day might include the following:
- Configures electrical systems and wiring, alarm systems and wiring and environmental control systems.
- Specifies components and purchased parts.
- Prepares original layout of building interiors and exteriors based on customer requirements and specifications, including switchgear motor controls, power control equipment, routing of conduit and electrical wiring and structural configuration of building.
- Prepares AutoCad/Solidworks drawings.
- Enters and maintains current project information in Engineering Database.
- Responsible for meeting established schedule and deadlines for his/her projects.
- Assists project management personnel and answers questions related to projects.
- Interacts with customers and outside engineering/architectural firms to answer questions and develop appropriate building configurations.
- Communicates with and coordinates work performed by outside sub-contractors.
- Assists Quality Control on minor quality issues.
- Works with state approval requirements.
- Monitors equipment installation requirements.
- Handles revisions for improvements on customer changes.
- Interfaces with other Engineers and Designers for building design decisions.
This job may be for you if:
- Experience in power generation/distribution a plus.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Strong planning, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years experience as Electrical Engineer
- Proficient in AutoCAD/Solidworks
- Working knowledge of National Electric Code and other national and Electrical and Building Codes.