Industrious, Motivated People are the Difference
The success of Fibrebond will always depend on attracting and retaining high-caliber individuals. Fibrebond seeks people who share a commitment to uncompromising service to our customers and co-workers. Fibrebond welcomes people who share this work ethic, have new ideas and want to become part of a unique team of people. If you are one of those people, and your qualifications and skills fit our job opening, please submit your resume to email@example.com or by mail at:
1300 Davenport Drive
Minden, LA 71055
Fax: (318) 371-6395
Fibrebond is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with our values, employment is subject to a full background and reference check, as well as a drug test. A staffing agency will be used to collect and screen all qualified applications for hourly manufacturing jobs.
Electrical Engineer- Power
Are you a self-starter who enjoys a challenge? Do you enjoy putting ideas on paper and bringing them to fruition?
We are interested in creative and motivated Electrical Engineers looking to make a difference by becoming an integral part of our Power team. This position is a rewarding opportunity for a self-starting, hands-on individual to design custom enclosures for switchgear motor controls and power control equipment for use in the energy/utility sectors. Our team needs someone with excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills.
As an Electrical Engineer, a typical day might include the following:
- Configures electrical systems and wiring, alarm systems and wiring and environmental control systems.
- Specifies components and purchased parts.
- Prepares original layout of building interiors and exteriors based on customer requirements and specifications, including switchgear motor controls, power control equipment, routing of conduit and electrical wiring and structural configuration of building.
- Prepares AutoCad/Solidworks drawings.
- Enters and maintains current project information in Engineering Database.
- Responsible for meeting established schedule and deadlines for his/her projects.
- Assists project management personnel and answers questions related to projects.
- Interacts with customers and outside engineering/architectural firms to answer questions and develop appropriate building configurations.
- Communicates with and coordinates work performed by outside sub-contractors.
- Assists Quality Control on minor quality issues.
- Works with state approval requirements.
- Monitors equipment installation requirements.
- Handles revisions for improvements on customer changes.
- Interfaces with other Engineers and Designers for building design decisions.
This job may be for you if:
- Experience in power generation/distribution a plus.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Strong planning, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years experience as Electrical Engineer
- Proficient in AutoCAD/Solidworks
- Working knowledge of National Electric Code and other national and Electrical and Building Codes.