Industrious, Motivated People are the Difference
The success of Fibrebond will always depend on attracting and retaining high-caliber individuals. Fibrebond seeks people who share a commitment to uncompromising service to our customers and co-workers. Fibrebond welcomes people who share this work ethic, have new ideas and want to become part of a unique team of people. If you are one of those people, and your qualifications and skills fit our job opening, please submit your resume to email@example.com or by mail at:
1300 Davenport Drive
Minden, LA 71055
Fax: (318) 371-6395
Fibrebond is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with our values, employment is subject to a full background and reference check, as well as a drug test. A staffing agency will be used to collect and screen all qualified applications for hourly manufacturing jobs.
Help Desk Administrator
Are you a motivated individual with a background in technical and administrative support in a corporate environment? Do you enjoy working directly with employees to help support daily operations?
We are interested in independent, self-sufficient administrative professionals looking to make a difference by helping our IT staff. This position is a rewarding opportunity for a self-starting, hands-on Help Desk Administrator. Our team needs someone with excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills.
As a Help Desk Administrator, a typical day might include the following:
- Maintain Help Desk application database – SysAid tracking system
- Respond to telephone calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support
- Dispatch and monitor trouble tickets
- Track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution
- Coordinate smooth resolution of computer, application and network related problems experienced by employees
- Screen, refer and diagnose internal inquiries and work requests
- Evaluate and assign help requests to appropriate resources
- Coordinate backups and rotation of tapes
- Responsible for purchase recommendations, setup and installation of new computers
- Assist network administrator as required
- Save/restore objects as needed
- Maintain antivirus protection on all servers and workstations
- Maintain SPAM filter
- Other duties as assigned
This job may be for you if:
- Proficient in support of Windows and Office applications
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Proficient in understanding of connectivity in a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) network and Virtual Local Area Network (VLANS)
- Proficient with backup strategies
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 year technical degree/certificate.
- 1-3 years of help desk experience preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Windows operating system and office suites
- Prefer Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Cisco certifications