Industrious, Motivated People are the Difference
The success of Fibrebond will always depend on attracting and retaining high-caliber individuals. Fibrebond seeks people who share a commitment to uncompromising service to our customers and co-workers. Fibrebond welcomes people who share this work ethic, have new ideas and want to become part of a unique team of people. If you are one of those people, and your qualifications and skills fit our job opening, please submit your resume to email@example.com or by mail at:
1300 Davenport Drive
Minden, LA 71055
Fax: (318) 371-6395
Fibrebond is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with our values, employment is subject to a full background and reference check, as well as a drug test. A staffing agency will be used to collect and screen all qualified applications for hourly manufacturing jobs.
The marketing coordinator is responsible for providing assistance and support to the Director of Marketing, Fibrebond’s marketing objectives, and overall company goals. Works closely with the Director of Marketing in developing and implementing projects. Job duties include, but are not limited to, the items below.
- Coordinates and produces marketing materials for sales team. Collates, binds, and distributes sales-related print materials. Responsible for the production of electronic marketing materials (CDs and USB flash drives).
- Assists with graphic design for the development of marketing collateral and creates marketing pieces within existing templates.
- Responsible for website updates ensuring accuracy of design and communicating the brand.
- Responsible for the online employee store. Fufills employee store orders.
- Responsible for ensuring development and quality of marketing information including resumes, project profiles, supporting data and other standard materials.
- Maintains and tracks inventory of Fibrebond’s logo items.
- Handles trade show coordination and tracking for 20+ shows per year. This includes being responsible for booth inventory and supplying marketing materials and giveaways.
- Responsible for the production of and gathering information for the internal newsletter.
- Coordinates logo items for employee service recognition awards.
- Distributes sales brochures, flyers, etc. (from leads, requests from sales team, etc.).
- Orders and maintains supplies of all paper/stock/materials used for printing, binding and shipping all sales & marketing related material.
- Maintains contact database.
- Orders and maintains supplies of all Fibrebond collateral: stationery, envelopes, folders, etc.
- Orders and maintains supplies of all company business cards.
- Assists with preparations and set-up for sales presentations.
- Coordinates any and all mass mailings to customers and potential customers for all market sectors.
- Supports other departments as needed, including telecom PMs, customer service, safety, and HR for marketing or graphics related projects.
- Communicates marketing efforts internally.
- Assists with public relations, advertising, photo shoots, and sponsorships.
- Maintains organization of all marketing hard copies and digital files.
- BA or BS (marketing, communications, English, journalism, or related field).
- Two to four years marketing experience preferred.
- Experience in the architectural, engineering or construction industry is a plus.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong writing and editing abilities, attention to detail, an eye for graphic design, and ability to work within and communicate a brand.
- The ability to successfully prioritize and juggle tasks in a busy environment.
- Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Must be highly organized and possess ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be a good listener and pay attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated and team player.
- Ability to work effectively with other employees, managers and customers. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication abilities required: written, oral and graphical.
- Must be computer savvy.
- Must have digital camera experience. Able to operate projection equipment.
- Must be able to use sound judgment and take initiative beyond outlined job responsibilities.
- Ability to work overtime to meet deadlines when necessary, sometimes on short notice.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and deadlines while meeting quality standards and on-time delivery.
- Capable of prioritizing assignments and working independently.