800-824-2614 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Precast Concrete Prison & Jail Cells
Fibrebond is the only precast manufacturer to build panelized, 6-sided modules for corrections facilities. Our panelized modules allow for flexible design and and economical construction of single, corner and multiple occupancy cells to make more efficient use of space.
Benefits of precast concrete cell construction:
Speed and Quality
- To reduce site work, modules are manufactured in Fibrebond's facility for faster erection and completion.
- Cells can be outfitted with detention furniture at Fibrebond's facility and interior walls, floors and ceilings are finished per customer specifications.
- Our PCI-certified facility ensures a high level of third-party quality control.
- Experienced Fibrebond personnel coordinate with general contractors to meet construction schedules.
- Precast units are designed to gain immediate code and zoning approval.
Durability of precast concrete construction
- Precast concrete is resistant to rust, mold and inmate damage.
- A two-hour fire resistance rating protects life and property.
- Non-combustible concrete walls, roofs and floors do not produce smoke or toxic fumes.
- Provides passive fire containment.
Strength of precast concrete constructions
- 140 mph wind rating which can be increased with additional reinforcement.
- UL-752 bullet resistant.
- Seismic 4 compliance available when needed.
Cost and Energy Efficiency
- Damage resistance lowers maintenance costs
- High mass-enhanced R-value lowers energy costs.
Environmentally friendly concrete construction can earn significant LEED points, including resource efficiency, durability, thermal mass, reflectivity and minimal waste.