Power Conversion Stations
Fibrebond concrete shelters have been leading the way in equipment protection since 1982 and offer a better way to protect power conversion equipment for renewable energy clients.
Benefits of using Fibrebond’s construction method include:
- Experience. Fibrebond has experience installing an array of ventilation and cooling solutions to lower operating temperatures.
- Controlled. Concrete shelters provide a controlled environment for inverters, step-up transformers and miscellaneous electrical components.
- Compliant. Shelters are compliant with state building codes.
- Capacity. Fibrebond’s 230,000sf manufacturing plant and 75,000sf equipment installation center allow for large-scale production capacity.
- Integrated. All equipment can be installed at the plant and delivered directly to site, saving time and money.
- Secure. Inventory and warehousing personnel receive, inspect, barcode and stage customer supplied equipment to meet 100 percent of Sarbox requirements. Equipment is housed in Fibrebond’s secure facility. Limited and secure site access and 24-hour security and surveillance ensure the protection of your equipment.
- Accessible. FTP site access allows for complete access to equipment inventory.
Download: Petrohawk Energy Containment Structure
Download: Power Conversion Stations