Direct From Plant to Shelter Site, Saving Time and Money
Fibrebond’s dedicated 75,000sf Installation Center solves logistical challenges for clients by eliminating double handling of shelters and reducing or eliminating the need for and excess cost of warehouse space. The increased speed of deployment allows for faster project completion.
- Installation are performed by highly skilled and trained technicians:
- Communications equipment: Motorola, Ericsson, Siemens, Nokia, Nortel, Thales Transmitter and Lucent
- Power systems: Deka, North Starr, Delta, Emerson, Lucent, GNB, Peco II and C&D
- FIF frames and DSX panels
- Capacity to handle large-scale equipment deployments.
- Inventory and warehousing personnel receive, barcode and stage equipment to meet 100 percent of Sarbox requirements.
- Secure facilities:
- Limited and secure site access
- 24-hour security surveillance
- Criminal background checks on all employees
- Documented security procedures
- Use wiring schematic and floor plan for placement of equipment.
- Use scope of work to establish Fibrebond parameters for integrating equipment into the shelter.
- Label and wire all equipment according to specifications
- Install and terminate all wires and cables
- Verify accuracy of all equipment installed upon shipment
- FTP site access allows for complete access to equipment inventory.