Direct From Plant to Shelter Site, Saving Time and Money
Fibrebond’s dedicated 75,000sf Integration Center solves logistical challenges for clients by eliminating double handling of shelters to reduce or eliminate the need for warehouse space and increase speed of deployment for faster project completion.
- Integration performed by highly skilled and trained technicians.
- Communications equipment: Motorola, Ericsson, Siemens, Nokia, Nortel, Thales Transmitter and Lucent.
- Power systems: Deka, North Starr, Delta, Emerson, Lucent, GNB, Peco II and C&D.
- FIF frames and DSX panels.
- Capacity to handle large-scale equipment deployments.
- Inventory and warehousing personnel receive, barcode and stage equipment to meet 100 percent of Sarbox requirements.
- Limited and secure site access.
- 24-hour security surveillance.
- Criminal background checks on all employees.
- Documented security procedures.
Quality control features:
- Use of wiring schematic and floor plan for placement of equipment.
- Establishment of parameters for integrating equipment according to a scope of work.
- Labeling and wiring all equipment according to specifications.
- Installing and terminating all wires and cables.
- Verifying accuracy of all equipment installed upon shipment.
- Allowing complete access to equipment inventory through a secure FTP site.