Sheltering Your Investment
Fibrebond equipment shelters offer a number of benefits that translate to cost savings, time savings and safer working conditions for field technicians. When considering the total cost of ownership, concrete shelters are the most cost-effective solution. Concrete equipment shelters from Fibrebond have distinctive advantages over cabinets.
- Reconfigure equipment without adding additional cabinets.
- Upgrade networks without renegotiating land leases, installing foundations or changing site footprints.
- Protect equipment from temperature fluctuation, severe weather, vandalism and theft.
- Support field engineers by providing a safe, secure, climate-controlled working environment.
- Shelters are backed by 10-year structural and roof warranties.
- Concrete equipment shelters are cost justified at the initial network deployment.
- Technology upgrades and capacity expansion can be accommodated in the initial enclosure.
- Lower operating temperatures reduce high temperature shutdowns and equipment damage.
- All equipment can be installed at the plant and delivered directly to the cell site.
Download: Cabinets vs. Shelters.pdf