Sheltering Your Investment
Fibrebond equipment shelters offer benefits that save time and money while improving safety for field technicians. Concrete equipment shelters from Fibrebond are the most cost-effective solution with distinctive advantages over cabinets that can lower the total cost of ownership.
- Our computerized concrete batch plant monitors changing weather conditions, which results in a more consistent mix.
- Automated production facility allows for father throughput time, tighter construction tolerances and increased volume.
- All equipment can be installed at the plant and delivered directly to the cell site.
- Highly customizable with a variety of exterior finish and size options.
Standard Design Criteria
- 5,000 PSI Concrete
- 100 PSF roof live load
- 150 PSF floor load with slab foundation
- 150 mph wind load, exposure D
- When required, increased floor and roof loading designs are available
- IBC Seismic Site Class D
- Equipment can be reconfigured without adding additional cabinets.
- Upgrade networks without renegotiating land leases, installing foundations or changing site footprints.
- Protect equipment from temperature fluctuations, severe weather, vandalism and theft.
- Reliability backed by 10-year structural and roof warranties.
- Cost justified at initial network deployment.
- Accommodate technology upgrade and capacity expansion in the initial enclosure.
- Lower operating temperatures to reduce high temperature shutdowns and equipment damage.
- Equipment installation completed at Fibrebond’s facility and delivered direct to the cell site.
Fibrebond Overview PDF Download
Cabinets vs. Shelters PDF Download
Customization Fact Sheet PDF Download