Maintain and Improve Your Investment to Prevent Downtime
With more than 30 years experience in the telecommunications industry, Fibrebond understands what is required to repair, maintain and improve your shelters so your equipment is always protected and service to your customers is uninterrupted. Fibrebond’s industry experts perform repairs and preventative maintenance on currently deployed equipment shelters to protect your assets.
- Fibrebond repairs and maintains all types of shelters, regardless of manufacturer.
- Work is completed on the cell site without interrupting service.
- Long-term relationships with OEM vendors is leveraged into quick responses on any warranty issues.
- Multiple skilled teams for deployment anywhere in the country.
- Satisfaction is guaranteed by a three-year warranty on all field services and a 10-year warranty on new roofing.
Fibrebond is leading the way in lowering operating costs and protecting the environment.
- HVAC Upgrades:
- Protect your valuable equipment
- Are more energy efficient and lower operating costs
- Demonstrate a commitment to the environment
- On-going maintenance can save money by preventing damage to equipment:
- Exterior maintenance
- Roof repair and replacement
- Floor repair and replacement
- Door and hardware replacements
- Drain extensions and rain shields
- Generator retrofits
Download: Field Service Fact Sheet
Download: Scope of Work for HVAC Repairs
Download: Scope of Work for Interior & Exterior Maintenance