Turnkey prefab quality with an engineered design around outdoor equipment.
- Patent pending design features a precast concrete floor with structural loading of 250 psf. Structural steel floor is an option for sites requiring lighter weights.
- Galvanized steel frame designed to meet up to 120 mph wind load. Higher wind loading possible as required by sites.
- Steel roof decking is attached either at our facility or in the field. The entire skid can be shrink-wrapped to protect from road grime and debris.
- Utility power system includes: 200 AMP, 120/240 VAC, 1 phase (or 120/208 VAC, 3 phase) Integrated Load Center that includes a 30 space panel board, three-source automatic transfer switch, surge suppressor and 200 AMP generator receptacle in NEMA 3R enclosure.
- Light switch and GFCI receptacle are standard; various light fixture options are available.
- Emergency generator system includes: Up to a 60 kw generator in an outdoor enclosure, fully wired with power output to ILC, battery charger and block heater receptacles, and alarm and control wiring.
- Delivered with all equipment integrated, including generators, ATS, power distribution units, batteries, OVP units, routers, UMTS radios and LTE radios.
Structural and Product Details
- Dimensions: standard dimensions of 9’4” W x 21’8” L x 10’3” H. Other configurations available.
- Weight: with equipment in standard size, with concrete floor option: 24,000 lbs.
- Designed for 120 mph wind per IBC 2006/2009 (ASCE 7-05) or 160 mph per IBC 2012 (ASCE 7-10). Higher wind load designs are possible.
- All structural members are hot-dip galvanized per ASTM A123.
- All conduit is either rigid metallic conduit or liquid-tight flexible metallic conduit.
- Turnkey solution reduces on-site construction timelines and costs.
- Equipment is inventoried and integrated in a secure, controlled environment, resulting in consistent quality in accordance to network standards.
- Product footprint provides space for additional equipment upgrades or expansions at site.
- Roofing options include a full canopy or a partial canopy (generator is not shaded).
- Equipment can either be floor mounted or mounted on channel struts between the columns. 6” solid lightweight concrete floor allows equipment anchoring in the same fashion as in a shelter.
- Approval process may fall under the local site approvals and under state approval authorities (depending upon state of destination).
Integrated Cabinet Skid PDF Download