A Better Way to Build
PARKS & RECREATION
Fibrebond structures are a great solution for parks and recreation facilities, storage buildings, restrooms and concessions. Projects can be completed on a fast-tracked schedule with minimal site impact while still meeting stringent quality standards.
By utilizing Fibrebond precast concrete modules and construction method, municipalities are provided a low-maintenance facility and superior construction at an accelerated timeframe.
Fibrebond structures have the same features as traditional construction with the added benefit of precise factory tolerances. Our concrete structures are able to withstand 140 mph winds, as well as reducing maintenance costs by being naturally resistant to mold, mildew and termites.
Fibrebond berthing units provide comfortable housing for personnel living on site at government or military facilities. Fibrebond’s manufacturing and construction method offers a timely, cost effective solution with durability that is unmatched by conventional construction and other modular options.
Benefits of Fibrebond Berthing Units:
- Secure Site Work. Fibrebond’s manufacturing process requires less on-site work and manpower to help maintain a secure and controlled construction site.
- Customization. Floor plan customization is limitless with single or multiple occupancy units available.
- Speed. Site prep work and manufacturing are completed simultaneously to reduce completion time and the risk of budget overruns.
- Cost Effective. Berthing units can be shipped to any location, which is cost effective in desolate locations where manpower and material are at a premium.
- Durability. Precast concrete is naturally resistant to fire, mold, mildew and termites. Fibrebond berthing units are UL-752 bullet resistant, have a two-hour fire rating and designed to withstand 140 mph winds. The lifespan of concrete buildings can be double or triple that of other common building products.
We specialize in the following markets:
At Fibrebond, our employees go above and beyond to assure the customer is completely satisfied with their product. If you are interested in finding out more about our products, contact us today and we will help you with any of your construction needs.