- Construction time frames are 35% to 50% less than conventional construction.
- Interruptions to existing campus operations are minimized.
- “Dry in” is achieved immediately.
- The impact of weather delays is eliminated.
- Fibrebond concrete modules are rated for 140 mph winds at a competitive cost to conventional buildings with much lower wind ratings.
- Concrete’s thermal mass provides excellent resistance to outside temperatures for high energy efficiency.
- Textured and painted concrete interior finishes eliminate drywall maintenance.
- Insulated concrete walls extend up to the concrete roof slab to create a quiet learning environment for optimal student performance.
- Because concrete interior finish is not a food source for mold, indoor air quality is guaranteed.
- Fast-tracked manufacturing supports mass customization, not mass production.
- Fully automated casting system results in precise factory tolerances and minimal construction waste.